- Oil and gas majors
- Mining and resource companies
- Construction, infrastructure and dredging contractors
- Major shipping lines, owners, operators and managers
- Shipping agents
- Port & Terminal operators
Pacific Basin entered the towage sector in 2007 with the purchase of an Australian harbour towage business.
Today PB Towage is a leading Australasian based towage contractor with a fleet of 43 modern vessels operating in the Oceania, SE Asia and Middle East regions, offering a range of marine logistics and towage services centred on key growth markets.
We aim to deliver services with a strong commitment health and safety and for the environment, with experienced operational and technical teams supported by robust procedures, training and awareness.
Our business operates under PB Towage and PB Sea-Tow brands offering:
- Project logistics, heavy lift and module transportation
- Ship assist and harbour towage services
- Terminal towage and escort duties
- Bulk cargo and ocean towage
- Offshore support services
- Salvage support
PB Towage is focussed on leveraging its position in the Oceania region, and developing other opportunities as we fulfil our growth objective.